Heavy Duty Hot Melt Glue Gun
Model HMG-HD3 is our Heavy Duty Glue Gun and is:
HMG-NAD is an adapter needed for HMG-N1 & HMG-ND nozzles.
HMG-N1 nozzle applies 5 thin stripes of adhesive 1/8" apart-for use with HMG-HD3 only.
HMG-ND has a larger opening to apply a larger drop of adhesive.
HMG-NH is the standard nozzle for the Heavy Duty Glue Gun.
HMG-HI is the standard nozzle for the Industrial Glue Gun.
- Ready for 24/7 usage.
- Stroke adjustment Screw controls flow amount.
- Illuminated On/Off Switch.
- Strong integrated support stand.
- Anti-Leak tilting mechanism prevents gun from being placed completely on its side, preventing backflow and leaking.
Specifications of the HMG-HD3 Heavy Duty Hot Melt Glue Gun are:
- 300 Watts, 120 Volts
- A huge 4 pound per hour melt rate!
- Weighs 1.7 pounds
- Variable Temperature Setting to 400°F
- One Year warranty